When a candidate confirms a phone interview request, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone interview details. These details include a temporary phone number to dial at the time of the interview. This phone number will directly connect you with the candidate and and will only be available during the interview window.
At the time of the interview, you can access the dial-in a few different ways:
- The confirmation email sent by The Mom Project when the interview is scheduled.
- The calendar invite sent when the interview is scheduled.
- The day-of reminder email sent by The Mom Project.
- Under the Interviews tab.
- Your employer dashboard will include the dial-in number.
How long does the dial-in number last?
This is a temporary phone number and will only be available during the interview window.
Do I need to be logged into my Mom Project account to access my phone interview?
No, you will use your mobile device to dial in to a phone interview.
How many people can join a phone interview?
2 participants: 1 candidate and 1 employer.