The status of your application can be reviewed in your Dashboard under Applications. If the status is “Applied”, your application has been received. We’ll also be sure to email you with any important updates regarding the status of your application.
Here are the different statuses an application may have in the Dashboard:
- Draft - Your application has not yet been submitted.
- Applied - Your application has been successfully submitted to the hiring team.
- Interview Requested - The hiring team has requested to interview you.
- Rescheduling - If the times in the initial interview request do not work for you, you can request a reschedule.
- Interview Scheduled - An interview has been scheduled and confirmed by both you and the interviewer.
- Interview Completed - You have completed an interview for the role.
- Offer Extended - The company has extended an offer of employment. Be on the lookout for an email with further details.
- Accepted - You have accepted a role with a company.
- Not Advancing - The company has moved forward with other candidates. You will have the ability to archive the role once your application is marked "Not Advancing".
- Withdrawn - You can withdraw an application at any time. Please note: this is a permanent action and you will be unable to re-apply to the same role.
- Opportunity Closed - The company has filled or cancelled the role.