Navigating work and parenting is a balancing act. Get access to community-driven programs and resources that support your job search, career development and family life. And connect with a network of professionals that value work and family.
- The Library: Find helpful resources for your job search and beyond in The Library. We’ve got you covered with all the guides, how-to’s, tips and tricks you need to succeed throughout your career path.
- Events: Boost your mood (and your skillset!) by joining our virtual workshops and expert sessions. Talent Community events cover topics on work, parenting—and everything in between.
- RALLY: Get matched one-on-one with a fellow member to meet, teach, learn and grow. RALLY pairs members with a desire to support and champion one another in meaningful ways during their job search.
- RISE Scholarship Program: RISE is a scholarship program committed to accelerating equity for moms of color, providing access to upskill certifications while harnessing the power of community, support and job placement.
- Resume Rev: Create a resume that reflects who you are as a professional and a person. Generate a beautifully formatted, downloadable resume from your completed Talent profile with Resume Rev.
- Resume Redux: Watch this video with career coach and resume expert Ashley Cash to learn what to include in a resume that gets results, from clean formatting to getting rid of “resume language”.