- How is my Equal Employment survey data used and collected?
- What is community spotlight? How can I get involved?
- How can I get in touch with someone at The Mom Project?
- I’ve completed my profile, what's next?
- What resume should I submit with my job application?
- Do I have to create an account to be able to apply for a role I see on The Mom Project?
Best Practices: Applying to Jobs
- When will I hear back?
- How can I check the status of my job application?
- I submitted my job application. What’s next?
- How can I confirm my job application was received?
- Can I edit my application after it's been submitted?
- Why isn't the company's name listed on the job post?
Best Practices: Interviewing for Jobs
- How can I send a thank you note after my interview?
- How do I join a video interview?
- How do I join a phone interview?
- What if I scheduled an interview but it does not show up in my Dashboard?
- How do I cancel an interview?
- How do I reschedule an interview?
- Can I change my certificate course after I've been accepted?
- What is CareerCircle?
- What do I need to do prior to starting my first day of the RISE program?
- I applied to RISE, what's next?
- Can I apply for more than one RISE scholarship?
- How can I apply for the RISE program?
- How are matches selected for the RALLY program?
- Where is RALLY available?
- How many community members are in each RALLY Cohort?
- What if I'm not a mom? Can I apply for the RALLY program?
- Can I request a match in a specific city/industry/role for the RALLY program?
- What is RALLY?
Talent on Active Projects FAQ
- Can The Mom Project pay me as a business?
- How do I access my time sheets and payment processing platforms?
- When should I enter my hours worked in the time sheet system?
- When are my pay cycles?
- My project is ending soon, how do I find new opportunities?
- Will my current project be extended?